All-In-One Baked Mushrooms
2 tbsp coconut oil
4 very large field mushrooms
4 slices of good quality bacon
- Heat oven to 220 deg. Drizzle coconut oil over the base of a ceramic baking dish then pop in the mushrooms.
- Drizzle the remaining oil. Bake for 15 mins until soft then remove from oven.
- Place the bacon around the mushrooms and crack the eggs into the spaces made by the bacon.
- Return to the oven for 10 mins until the egg white is set and the yolk is still a little runny.
(BBC Good Food)
1 cup frozen berries
½ cup plain yoghurt (or coconut yoghurt)
½ cup coconut cream
3 tablespoons of nuts and seeds
- Mix together frozen berries, yoghurt, coconut cream in a blender or Thermomix.
- Either add nuts and seeds and blend or sprinkle on top.
1 tbsp milk (almond, full cream dairy)
2 rashers chopped bacon
1-2 cups of chopped vegetables (onion, spinach, tomato, mushrooms, celery…)
¼ cup cheese
2 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- Whisk milk and eggs together.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium/high heat. Add veggies and cook for 3 mins. Remove and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil or butter in a pan over medium/high heat. Add eggs to the pan. Cook until egg is set.
- Spoon vegetable mix over half the omelette. Sprinkle cheese. Use a fork and flip the other half of the omelette over the veggie mix.
LEMON GINGER AND MANGO CHIA SORBET
Juice 1 lemon
Half a mango (frozen)
2 tbsp chia seeds
¼ cup coconut milk
Throw it all together in a blender or Thermomix and serve it up!
Gluten Free Pancakes – Almond pancakes
120ml almond milk (or other milk)
½ teaspoon natural vanilla extract
2 tablespoons honey
100g almond meal
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 ½ tablespoons coconut flour
Pinch himilayan or sea salt
Coconut oil or butter for cooking
Toppings – fresh berries, lemon juice
- Whisk the eggs for about 2 minutes or until frothy. Mix in the milk, vanilla and honey.
- Combine the almond meal, baking powder, coconut flour, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Grease a large frying pan (or we actually use a sandwich press!) over medium heat. Pour a few tablespoons of batter in the pan or on the press. Cook for a few minutes on each side until the tops dry out slightly and the bottoms start to brown. Flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with fresh berries, coconut oil, honey, a squeeze of lemon juice.
350g chicken mince (can mince self in TM using chicken breast)
1-2 cm ginger
2-3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
2 spring onions
5 green beans
Oil to cook – butter or coconut oil
- Combine mixture
- Throw tablespoon sized balls in the fry pan with oil and cook until cooked through.
- (Can also be steamed or oven baked).