2cm grated ginger (or 2tbsp ground ginger)
1 tsp cinnamon ground
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 tbsp raw honey
1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 160 deg C.
- In a food processor mix coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and eggs until combined.
- Add banana flour, ginger, nutmeg and bicarb and mix until dough formed.
- Knead and roll mix immediately and cut required shapes.
- Place on baking paper and place in oven and cook for 20 mins until golden.
- If you let mix sit for a little while, it becomes crumbly so roll and use straight away.