60g coconut flour
Zest of 1 lemon
70g dessicated coconut
250g coconut yoghurt or natural yoghurt
1 teaspoon of ground cardamom
1 tbsp honey
½ teaspoon of natural vanilla essence
1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a mini-loaf tin.
- Add the zest and cardamom to the TM bowl and blitz on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
- Add the coconut flour, dessicated coconut to the mix and combine on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
- Add the eggs, yoghurt, honey, salt, vanilla and bicarb and combine on speed 6 for 20 seconds.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Cover with foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before turning it over onto a cooling tray.